Name & Address Change/ Change of Ownership

Address changes can be made by informing the municipal office of which accounts to make the changes on. In the case of name changes (marriage, death, divorce, etc.) documentation must be provided to Land Information services (902) 787-4012 in order for the changes to be made.

Our responsibility is to forward the tax bill to the property owner as it appears on the assessment of the current year. If you have purchased a property or have changed your address and have not received a tax bill, please contact the Tax Department at (902-787-3510).