Notice to Inverness County Residents
FALL CLEANUP WEEK WILL BE OCTOBER 24th-28th 2016 ON YOUR REGULAR COLLECTION DAY.
PLEASE NOTE THAT RECYCLING WILL NOT BE COLLECTED THIS WEEK ONLY.
Extra material should be placed at the curb one day prior to your regular collection day.
The following items WILL NOT be collected:
(1) animal matter;
(2) any single item weighing greater than seventy-five(75)pounds;
(3) construction and/or demolition material (ie. shingles, doors, windows, siding, etc.)
(4) automobile parts including tires;
(5) electronics (televisions, computers, etc)
(6) yard waste (leaves, tree branches, etc)
Material should be placed curbside no earlier than 2 days prior to resident's regular collection day
Material such as mattresses, couches , chairs should be covered
Material will be left if it is wet and/or placed curbside longer than 2 days prior to collection day
PLEASE CONTACT PUBLIC WORKS AT 787-3503 FOR FURTHER INFORMATION.